woensdag 8 juni 2011

Missing :-(

 
 
Posted by Picasa

Hubby treated me to lovely necklace, bracelet and earrings. It was a while ago when we were in Den Bosch. A lovely city in the south of the Netherlands.

Silver ofcourse since I'm not a fan of gold. And there are so much more lovely (and also affordable) jewelry in silver.

This set was made by the artist Willem Pastoor. And I fell in love with it. Ofcourse I did not need jewelry (yeah...as if the needing of jewelry is a necessity).
But hubby just bought it for me. And ofcourse I love him to pieces for doing that for me.

And I wore this set pretty often now (I have passed the point of saving special items for special occasions. We only live once.....if I like things I will enjoy them NOW....not save them for later)

Anyway....a gorgious set. But I lost one of these precious earrings. :-(

I hope I will be able to get another earring so my set will be complete again!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, that is what I just did. I will keep my fingers crossed that he will be able to do that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope it will work out! I know from own experience that is really not nice to loose one of your favorite pieces of jewelry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen